Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop froze and I can't find my pages

Options
  • 17-04-2018 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Guys, do you have such trouble? I was typing in MS Word during all the yesterday night. But it happened, strange thing. I saved my document, and when I was closing my app, the program froze. I had to reboot my laptop, but some pages disappeared. How is it possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

"...I saved my document, and when I was closing my app, the program froze. I had to reboot my laptop, but some pages disappeared..."

I'm not sure I understand but it could be that the program crashed before it successfully saved.
    I think some of the newer versions of word / excel have an auto-save feature, you could check the settings menu if you want to stop it happening again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Guys, do you have such trouble? I was typing in MS Word during all the yesterday night. But it happened, strange thing. I saved my document, and when I was closing my app, the program froze. I had to reboot my laptop, but some pages disappeared. How is it possible?

You might find something useful here

https://www.google.ie/search?q=ms+word+autosave+location&oq=ms+word+autosave+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.7719j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Advertisement