Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROLL-ON DEODORANT v. CRYSTAL STICK

Options
  • 17-04-2018 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Recently bought t-shirts have begun to show underarm stains. I alternate between crystal and roll-on (male) deodorants. So it's difficult to know if either is responsible or not at all. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Get a deodorant that says no white marks - I use a dove stick deodorant and and never have any issues with it

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ttenneb

GingerLily wrote: »
    Get a deodorant that says no white marks - I use a dove stick deodorant and and never have any issues with it

Sounds just what I need. Will try it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,669 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

No white marks is different, they basically mean the deodorant won't leave a powdery residue on dark tops when you put them on. Nothing to do with staining in the armpits, which is caused by the aluminium in anti-perspirant deodorants mixing with sweat.

OP, you can try switching to an aluminium-free deodorant, or you can buy a pre-wash spray that's specifically designed to remove the stains.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Dial Hard wrote: »

No white marks is different, they basically mean the deodorant won't leave a powdery residue on dark tops when you put them on. Nothing to do with staining in the armpits, which is caused by the aluminium in anti-perspirant deodorants mixing with sweat.

OP, you can try switching to an aluminium-free deodorant, or you can buy a pre-wash spray that's specifically designed to remove the stains.

I've not had any issues with sweat marks either using that deodorant, which I have gotten using say Michium and the likes.

Advertisement