Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle - great customer service

Options
  • 17-04-2018 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

I recently ordered a few items , less than 50euro I believe. The package arrived on a Friday and was missing the high5 caffeine tablets. (ended up buying espressos before my workouts instead)

I told them about the missing item and they immediately sent out a replacement with no hassle

the replacement order arrived very quickly, followed by the original missing item. it seems the original order was split in two.

anyway Ive always had good experiences with Wiggle, in my opinion they offer a better service than CRC ,and especially Planet X who are terrible. I just thought they deserved some recognition here

I forgot to reply back to them saying I got the original high5, I'll do that too, but they deserve good karma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

anyway Ive always had good experiences with Wiggle, in my opinion they offer a better service than CRC

Different websites, same company for the most part now.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

Have to say I'd agree, always found them very accommodating, even sent a bike back to them after two years that had developed a crack and they send back a new frame with all my old components on it pretty much as quick as it was possible. My only problem with them now is that they're not really the cheapest anymore and they don't use an post which drives me mental, as (in Dublin anyway) there's just too much f_cking about with all the different delivery services

• Registered Users Posts: 14,321 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Its the little pack of haribo that does it for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

retalivity wrote: »
    Its the little pack of haribo that does it for me

I wish they sold packs that small in shops, sometimes I only need a few, I dont want to eat a 100g bag of sugar!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

ED E wrote: »
    anyway Ive always had good experiences with Wiggle, in my opinion they offer a better service than CRC

Different websites, same company for the most part now.
    They don’t offer the same next day delivery :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

I wish they sold packs that small in shops, sometimes I only need a few, I dont want to eat a 100g bag of sugar!

They do...

https://m.tesco.ie/mt/www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=296527189

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

ted1 wrote: »
    They don’t offer the same next day delivery :(

I don't think either of Wiggle or CRC offer that any more since at least some of the latter's distribution capacity/facility has been merged with wiggle in the UK mainland meaning they can't guarantee it.

Advertisement