Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last payslip

Options
  • 18-04-2018 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, I have a quick question, I left my job for a better one last week, today I received my last payslip and I'm interested what should be on it? Should I get paid for all outstanding holidays for the year and worked bank holidays which I didn't get days off for working on? Also when joining I was told my very first week's pay will be given to me after I leave so should that be on this payslip or should there be another one? Just curious because I'm going from weekly to monthly pay and will be stuck with money and don't know should I go back to the old workplace to talk about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Diziet

Yes and yes - you should be paid outstanding holidays and if you were not paid your first week this should be adjusted. There s no harm popping in and asking them to explain it if it is not clear. Make sure you have a note of holidays owed etc so they can cross reference. Typically all this should be on your last payslip, provided they knew about your notice in time to run the payroll on that basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

did you get your P45 ? maybe there is still a payrun to go ?

Advertisement