Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Islam right for Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭ozzy78

I think it's good to have people from different countries and cultures coming to live here. The problem is when there are too many people moving here too quickly. It could threaten our own Irish culture and also cause ghettoisation, as seen in other countries with open borders. My own estate has gone from 75% Irish to 25% Irish in the last 5 years. Who is actually controlling immigration into Ireland?

You think this is a debate?

And the penny finally drops. Captain just doesn't like a bunch of people here and is intentionally trolling. His posts make sense in that light and literally none in any other.

Ignore him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

And the penny finally drops. Captain just doesn't like a bunch of people here and is intentionally trolling. His posts make sense in that light and literally none in any other.

Ignore him.

Don't take it so personally Google. It's not that I don't like anyone, I just think some of the views expressed in these threads are generally abhorrent and wish to challenge them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

You think this is a debate?

It's painfully obvious with your meagre offerings and contributions, bereft of wit, logic or a semblance of an argument, that a debate is one thing this thread is most definately not.

In fact , had you paid to watch a debate, you would be entitled to a full refund and an apology.

It's painfully obvious with your meagre offerings and contributions, bereft of wit, logic or a semblance of an argument, that a debate is one thing this thread is most definately not.

In fact , had you paid to watch a debate, you would be entitled to a full refund and an apology.

And yet, you still have not answered the question. In a debate you would have been pushed for an answer by a moderator. So you can come down of your high horse there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭ninja 12

The thread title is "Is Islam right for Ireland ?"

My answer would have to be "No" , but not just for Ireland .

My "No" answer would apply to any progressive society that is trying to unburden itself from repressive ways of thinking and laws and is trying to equalise rights between the genders , gay rights , freedom of speech etc.

Islam as a belief system seems to be incompatible with all of the above .

inforfun wrote: »
    Well, draconian as it might look, it is justifiable and mostly necessary as well if you know what happens when they dont come up with a rule like that.
    At least these kids are 25 hours a week in a Danish speaking environment, something they most of the time dont have at home because the parent dont speak Danish either..

It is one of the biggest problems in the Dutch schools and one of the main reasons kids from islamic (read mostly Turkish and Moroccan decent) background fail in school.
    They get into school with age 4 and that is about the first time they hear Dutch. Those years they never make up.

Funny you should mention the Turks ,

I was in school in Denmark in the early 90's .

I was in a class of non Danish students until my Danish was good enough to be moved into a regular Danish class .

I was one of only 2 or 3 in the class that wasn't a refugee .
    There were people from Iran , Turkey , Vietnam , Somalia ,Morocco and a few other countries .

Everyone got on well , except for the Turks , they were disruptive , sometimes aggressive . Zero interest in learning Danish / integrating .

Feels unnecessary that I should have to keep reminding people of my position.

Islam isn't right for Denmark. That doesn't justify taking one year old children from their parents for 25 hours a week. It's as simple as that. It's not right for Roger's hypothetical neighbour to dress his child in a religious head dress but it's not much different to any other parent dressing their child based on their relgion or morals. He's not a bad parent because he's Muslim, he's just a bad parent. His religion just influences the way this manifests.

How do you propose to get them to try and educate their children about their adoptive country ?

A lot of them have no interest in it , they want to live as if they are still in Turkey / Morocco / Afghanistan , but with the benefits of the European welfare state .

When in Rome ……..

If a Danish or Irish person moved to a Muslim country , they'd be obliged to abide by local customs (headscarf for women etc.) so why should followers of Islam be except from adopting local customs / integrating in Europe ?

Rory28 wrote: »
    A start would be repealing the blasphemy laws. If their were a lot of muslims in office now could they enforce those laws? Would they extend to sharia or is it just catholic blasphemy they address?
    The law was designed to be unenforceable as far as I remember. It requires a referendum to remove the requirement for the blasphemy law though.

It might be technically unenforceable , but that didn't stop Ali Selim from threatening anybody who printed cartoons of Mohammed after the murder of 12 people in the Charlie Hebdo office .

http://www.thejournal.ie/dr-ali-selim-charlie-hebdo-cartoon-1870437-Jan2015/
    He said he would advise Irish journalists not to reprint the cartoon. “Because it doesn’t help for peaceful coexistence,” said Dr Selim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

What abhorrent views ?
    I think you are misunderstanding these views.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,949 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Don't take it so personally Google. It's not that I don't like anyone, I just think some of the views expressed in these threads are generally abhorrent and wish to challenge them.

But you're NOT challenging them.. You're just throwing out a bunch of insults, name-calling, and doing everything you can to avoid answering questions or points put to you.

So again.. In your view, what are the benefits of encouraging Islam and thousands of unskilled economic migrants (many of whom we have no idea about where they came from or their backgrounds) to resettle in Ireland?

ninja 12 wrote: »
    How do you propose to get them to try and educate their children about their adoptive country ?

A lot of them have no interest in it , they want to live as if they are still in Turkey / Morocco / Afghanistan , but with the benefits of the European welfare state .

When in Rome ……..

So target the parents with the mandatory classes. That's be a lot more acceptable.

If a Danish or Irish person moved to a Muslim country , they'd be obliged to abide by local customs (headscarf for women etc.) so why should followers of Islam be except from adopting local customs / integrating in Europe ?

Because we shouldn't be setting our freedoms based on such a low bar.
    It might be technically unenforceable , but that didn't stop Ali Selim from threatening anybody who printed cartoons of Mohammed after the murder of 12 people in the Charlie Hebdo office .

http://www.thejournal.ie/dr-ali-selim-charlie-hebdo-cartoon-1870437-Jan2015/

Stephen Fry was threatened with it recently too. It doesn't change anything.

What abhorrent views ?
    I think you are misunderstanding these views.

Most recently the idea that 1 year old children should be taken from their families for 25 hours a week for the crime of being poor. A policy targeted directly at immigrants.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    But you're NOT challenging them.. You're just throwing out a bunch of insults, name-calling, and doing everything you can to avoid answering questions or points put to you.

There's not a single question I haven't answered. And I have indeed challeneged all the views.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    So again.. In your view, what are the benefits of encouraging Islam and thousands of unskilled economic migrants (many of whom we have no idea about where they came from or their backgrounds) to resettle in Ireland?

Sorry, where did I say we should encourage thousands of unskilled economic migrants to come to Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,024 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Because we shouldn't be setting our freedoms based on such a low bar.

The freedom to allow Muslims to treat female Muslims and often non Muslim females with utter contempt?
    The freedom to allow Muslims to facilitate sharia law is carried out in their local community, borough, town, and eventually city.
    The freedom to allow Muslims to lobby for non Halal meat foodstuffs to be taken off school and public workplace menus.
    The freedom to allow Muslims to lobby for separate male and female train carriages. This is in danger of becoming law in at least one European city.
    No thank you sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭ninja 12

So target the parents with the mandatory classes. That's be a lot more acceptable.

Targeting the parents with mandatory classes doesn't mean that they'll suddenly be extolling the virtues of modern western civilisation and freedoms to their children .

They'll go home and continue to teach their children the Muslim way of life to the exclusion of anything else .

The children should be given any and all opportunity to integrate .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

This may have already been mentioned, im not going through all the posts, but there has been a large Muslim community living in Ireland for well over a decade. My school was near a refugee center and we had lots of refugee Muslim students in the school and in my town, thats over 10 years ago. no one even cared about it until 2 or 3 years ago when all this scaremongering and Islamophobia popped up in the media. Theres literally not been one instance of violence or forcing of anyone to convert to Islam at any time in Ireland since Muslim people have been here. Theyre the ones being persecuted and forced to except other cultures and religions and dress a different way and eat different food, theyre the ones suffering from violence and discrimination, not us.

And yet, you still have not answered the question. In a debate you would have been pushed for an answer by a moderator. So you can come down of your high horse there.

I've repeatedly asked you to clarify what you are asking me!

But no, all I get is guff.
    Poor fare indeed.

The freedom to allow Muslims to lobby for separate male and female train carriages. This is in danger of becoming law in at least one European city.

What city? I want a link.

This may have already been mentioned, im not going through all the posts, but there has been a large Muslim community living in Ireland for well over a decade. My school was near a refugee center and we had lots of refugee Muslim students in the school and in my town, thats over 10 years ago. no one even cared about it until 2 or 3 years ago when all this scaremongering and Islamophobia popped up in the media. Theres literally not been one instance of violence or forcing of anyone to convert to Islam at any time in Ireland since Muslim people have been here. Theyre the ones being persecuted and forced to except other cultures and religions and dress a different way and eat different food, theyre the ones suffering from violence and discrimination, not us.

Username checks out

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
    Any examples though of your claims of them being forced to do such things?

The freedom to allow Muslims to treat female Muslims and often non Muslim females with utter contempt?

That's an odd one. Lots of people in Ireland treat women with contempt. Why is your issue only with Muslims doing it?

The freedom to allow Muslims to facilitate sharia law is carried out in their local community, borough, town, and eventually city.

What are you talking about?

The freedom to allow Muslims to lobby for non Halal meat foodstuffs to be taken off school and public workplace menus.

Yeah, that kind of freedom.

That's a soft legislature then. I would hope if they tried to do that in Ireland some of you might stand beside me in opposing it. But you all seem so resigned to letting any potential attempt at religious oppression happen.

I've repeatedly asked you to clarify what you are asking me!

But no, all I get is guff.
    Poor fare indeed.

Here you go again.

So when your 10 year old neighbour reaches the age of 18, what will stop her from removing the hijab?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Muslims are never a problem until their numbers increase and until the brand of islam is one being extolled by the Arabian Gulf and Saudi Arabia in particular.
    The first muslims that arrived in Britain, Belgium or France weren't really a problem, but by christ their kids and grand kids have been causing major problems.

Of course to some Ireland is always different and what has played out in every Western European country with a major muslim population will never happen here. :rolleyes:

Do you really want us to drag out posts by people claiming we would never have one of those lone wolfe muslim attacks in Ireland or that we would have links to isis inspired terrorists.

BTW perish the thought they might be made accept a dress code that doesn't involve covering females from head to toe in a tent.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Brae100

So when your 10 year old neighbour reaches the age of 18, what will stop her from removing the hijab?

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4002891

Brae100 wrote: »

Oh, a case from Canada in 2007. How relevant. God help poor Roger living beside a man who would literally kill his daughter for not wearing a head dress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Doubt that

It has been documented in Hot Press, Irish Press, An Phoblacht

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Oh, a case from Canada in 2007. How relevant. God help poor Roger living beside a man who would literally kill his daughter for not wearing a head dress.

I just linked to literally the first result that appeared in Google. I can get you plenty more links of Muslim families murdering or assaulting or disowning family members for apostasy or not following their doctrine. If you really are interested in finding out why an 18 year old Muslim woman may not be able to just stop wearing a Hijab, you could ask one of the many ex-Muslim Twitter accounts their story. If you're really interested - but you're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 915 ✭✭✭2 Scoops

Sorry, where did I say we should encourage thousands of unskilled economic migrants to come to Ireland?
    It's Project Fear. Let the Muslims in and they'll beat you til your woman covers up. They're living in a dystopian fantasy world. They'll pick out examples of Muslims doing bad things around Europe and act like it's the inevitable outcome for everyone.
    A great reason to encourage immigration to Europe. We set a fine example for the most part.

White men, the real victims of discrimination. rolleyes.png

I simply like to call out bigots when the push nonsense and lies

Hmmm, I wonder where they might have gotten that idea from.

Brae100 wrote: »
    I just linked to literally the first result that appeared in Google. I can get you plenty more links of Muslim families murdering or assaulting or disowning family members for apostasy or not following their doctrine. If you really are interested in finding out why an 18 year old Muslim woman may not be able to just stop wearing a Hijab, you could ask one of the many ex-Muslim Twitter accounts their story. If you're really interested - but you're not.

You're just doing the usual. You are finding the worst cases and acting like they are the norm. It's called a generalisation and yours is one of the bigger ones. There's no chance of a father killing his daughter for removing a hijab unless he also happens to be a psychopath or a violent sociopath.

Here you go again

"So when your 10 year old neighbour reaches the age of 18, what will stop her from removing the hijab?"

Notwithstanding you seem to have withdrawn the "before 18" nonsense, as I'm not omniscient, I dont know what will stop her, but i imagine Islamy stuff and culture thingys.

However, that's rather a straw man to my original post, where i expressed the disappointment she will be forced to wear hijab in a year or so. That fact seems utterly and completely lost on you.
    She may well throw it off. It doesn't faze me whether she does or doesn't, nor does the fact her mother wears one affect how I engage with her; although it seems a problem for them how I interact with her per their norms.

You seem confident she'll throw it off though.
    Care to explain your reasoning?

• Advertisement

2 Scoops wrote: »
    Hmmm, I wonder where they might have gotten that idea from.

It's called a strawman. Misrepresent the other persons argument and argue the point they didn't make. At no stage have I said we should encourage economic migrants to come to Ireland in their 1000's. You can try and add up my posts as much as you want but I've never said it because I don't believe it.

You're just doing the usual. You are finding the worst cases and acting like they are the norm. It's called a generalisation and yours is one of the bigger ones. There's no chance of a father killing his daughter for removing a hijab unless he also happens to be a psychopath or a violent sociopath.

32.69% of Muslims believe in the death penalty for apostasy. That's some amount of psychpaths. Could it be perhaps, that Islam might be the problem?

https://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-Muslims-think-that-ex-Muslims-deserve-death-for-leaving-Islam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

The only reason why things never kicked off in this country is because the Muslim community was a tiny minority of less than 1% of the population wait until that figure becomes 5% and over and all sorts of issues start arising of course it would just be easier to prevent that from happening in the first place by restricting immigration.

I wonder had that poor girl such a well intentioned and virtuous neighbour such as yourself to guarantee her safety and assure her all will be well because she was in Canada rather than Kipistan... "could never happen here" I can imagine such a person saying.

It's called a strawman. Misrepresent the other persons argument and argue the point they didn't make. At no stage have I said we should encourage economic migrants to come to Ireland in their 1000's. You can try and add up my posts as much as you want but I've never said it because I don't believe it.

You constantly say things like people just randomly pick out single instances of Muslim's or Islamic problems creating bad things around Europe and then using it to condemn a large group, but when large groups of Muslims are doing bad things across Europe what's your argument then? It's you who are using the strawman imo.

Over 220,000 Women were sexually harassed on France's public transport system over 2 years. That isn't picking out a single instance and using it to smear many, that is a clear widespread problem. Is that project fear, is that the dystopian fantasy world you're alluding to?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-women-france-sexcrimes/220000-women-sexually-harassed-on-public-transport-in-france-study-idUSKBN1EF2J2

https://www.thelocal.fr/20160615/half-of-french-woman-alter-clothes-to-avoid-harassment

"One in two women in France will choose trousers over a skirt to avoid becoming the victim of sexual harassment on public transport, a new survey has revealed. Not only that but nearly 90 percent of respondents say they have experienced harassment in some shape or form when on public transport.
    According to a study of over 6,000 people by the National Federation of Association of Transport Users (Fnaut), women's fear of harassment significantly changes their behaviour on public transport in France. Some 48 percent of those questioned said they would change what they're wearing when they travel by Metro, bus or train, opting for trousers or using a scarf to hide cleavage."

You constantly say things like people just randomly pick out single instances of Muslim's or Islamic problems creating bad things around Europe and then using it to condemn a large group, but when large groups of Muslims are doing bad things across Europe what's your argument then? It's you who are using the strawman imo.

Over 220,000 Women were sexually harassed on France's public system over 2 years. That isn't picking out a single instance and using it to smear many, that is a clear widespread problem. Is that project fear, is that the dystopian fantasy world you're alluding to?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-women-france-sexcrimes/220000-women-sexually-harassed-on-public-transport-in-france-study-idUSKBN1EF2J2

https://www.thelocal.fr/20160615/half-of-french-woman-alter-clothes-to-avoid-harassment

Where, in either of those articles, does it mention muslims?

Odhinn wrote: »

Ah the Swedish approach, if we don't release the ethnicity/Religion of the perpetrators then we can deny deny deny.

What defining factors do you think in recent history may have warranted Women to start covering themselves up in public. I know it might be mentally testing for you, but there's a gold star and lollipop waiting in the event you figure it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Unfortunetly, he was hoping no one would read them. Such dishonesty.

Ah the Swedish (..........) in the event you figure it out.

Neither article references muslims. You threw them up there as if they did. Why?

Neither article references muslims. You threw them up there as if they did. Why?

Because I'm not a fúckin idiot, that's why. France has the largest Muslim population in Europe and the dog on the street can see a direct correlation between a Religion that forces Women to cover themselves up and the feelings of French women being intimidated unless they do it on public transport.

As seen in Sweden and the UK, authorities will rarely release such information showing who are perpetrators are.

• Advertisement

The dogs on the street. There yea have it folks, the dogs on the street

Did the German authorities try to hide and lie about the amount of perpetrators on New Years eve when all those Women were sexually harassed?

Yes they did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.a7a3dec55bb0

Did the UK authorities try to cover up the grooming gangs scandal out of fear of being labelled racists?

Yes they did.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-08-10/fear-of-being-called-racist-stopping-people-from-raising-child-abuse-concerns/

Does Sweden refuse to release crime statistics based on ethnicity?

https://www.thelocal.se/20180508/why-sweden-doesnt-keep-stats-on-ethnic-background-and-crime

Yes they do, next you'll be telling me the concerts shut down or segregated due to sexual assault have nothing to do with the influx of immigrants. And how do we know they don't? Because they don't release the statistics so you can't prove it silly!

The French didn't suddenly start harassing Women, an influx of immigrants and the rise of Islam within their country caused it. You literally have Women being forced to cover themselves up in public and you still don't see the correlation. You are a naive fool to believe otherwise, either that or you have a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason, I think it's the latter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Unless it's a Muslim street as they don't like dogs either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,656 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Over 220,000 Women were sexually harassed on France's public transport system over 2 years. That isn't picking out a single instance and using it to smear many, that is a clear widespread problem. Is that project fear, is that the dystopian fantasy world you're alluding to?

"One in two women in France will choose trousers over a skirt to avoid becoming the victim of sexual harassment on public transport, a new survey has revealed. Not only that but nearly 90 percent of respondents say they have experienced harassment in some shape or form when on public transport.
    According to a study of over 6,000 people by the National Federation of Association of Transport Users (Fnaut), women's fear of harassment significantly changes their behaviour on public transport in France. Some 48 percent of those questioned said they would change what they're wearing when they travel by Metro, bus or train, opting for trousers or using a scarf to hide cleavage."

Thousands of school girls and women are groped/sexually assaulted on public transport every day, will you be calling for a ban on all Japanese men arriving in Ireland to ensure the women of Ireland are protected?

Thousands of school girls and women are groped/sexually assaulted on public transport every day

Link?

Mutant z wrote: »
    The only reason why things never kicked off in this country is because the Muslim community was a tiny minority of less than 1% of the population wait until that figure becomes 5% and over and all sorts of issues start arising of course it would just be easier to prevent that from happening in the first place by restricting immigration.

The same was said about Africans coming to Ireland in the 90's and early 2000's, people said theyre rapists, they treat their women like ****e, they'll rob us, theyre violent, they'll change our culture, they wont work, they just want our social welfare, they'll take all the jobs, they'll scam our welfare system, theyre murderers, theyre from a different culture, they wont integrate.

What actually happened-

They settled in, learned the language, got jobs, set up their own business and churches, introduced Ireland to new cultures through setting up culture nights, music events and starting up social clubs. They integrated into the community and now their kids have irish accents.
    Were there any rapes, murders, robberys or welfare fraud at the hands of african people? Probably, but no more than there where at the hands of Irish people.

When Eastern European people came to Ireland everyone said theyre just here to steal our money, they'll send it back to Latvia, build a big house, leave Ireland broke then feck off home. Their men are controlling, those people wont integrate, they wont work, theyre lazy, they'll change our culture.
    What really happened?
    Same as above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,656 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Link?

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-07/women-subjected-to-daily-trauma-on-tokyo-subway-gropers/8166672
    Yayoi Matsunaga was appalled to hear that a friend's 12-year-old daughter was groped on her way to school.

"She was groped by different people every day even though she changed her location [on the train]. She is a petite girl who has long hair and looks very quiet — she was targeted," she said.

Did the German authorities try to hide and lie about the amount of perpetrators on New Years eve when all those Women were sexually harassed?

Yes they did.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/?utm_term=.a7a3dec55bb0

Did the UK authorities try to cover up the grooming gangs scandal out of fear of being labelled racists?

Yes they did.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-08-10/fear-of-being-called-racist-stopping-people-from-raising-child-abuse-concerns/

Does Sweden refuse to release crime statistics based on ethnicity?

https://www.thelocal.se/20180508/why-sweden-doesnt-keep-stats-on-ethnic-background-and-crime

Yes they do, next you'll be telling me the concerts shut down or segregated due to sexual assault have nothing to do with the influx of immigrants. And how do we know it doesn't? Because they don't release the statistics so you can't prove it silly!

The French didn't suddenly start harassing Women, an influx of immigrants and the rise of Islam within their country caused it. You literally have Women being forced to cover themselves up in public and you still don't see the correlation. You are a naive fool to believe otherwise, either that or you have a chip on your shoulder for whatever reason, I think it's the latter.

Did the dogs on street tell you to write this drivel

"The french didn't suddenly start harassing their woman"

This is pure utter stupidity we see on this thread. Did crime in France only begin recently?

Seriously how is anyone supposed to take you seriously. You aren't using reasoning, you aren't logic. Your grasping .

Anyway , if your so worried about the oncoming hordes of the invasion sponsered by merkel , perhaps take up arms because soapboxing here under various names.

I'm grand, i don't need vilify an entire religion, i dont need to dehumanize down syndrome children separated from there parents at an american border, i don't need be dishonest in my position.

That story is about a single girl, you said thousands were being assaulted every day but it doesn't mention that. Either way I was talking about Ireland.

It's apples and oranges, Sweden have had to cancel their biggest concerts due to sexual assaults. Of course the naysayers here will say it has nothing to do with the influx of migrants because the Swedish authorities will not release the crime statistics.

http://www.thejournal.ie/bravalla-festival-cancelled-rape-sexual-assault-2018-3477017-Jul2017/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

Of course Islam is right for Ireland...we spent the last couple of years booting the other ****3r$ out, to welcome in this bunch of nuttters. These nuttrrs make the Catholic church look like a picnic on camberwick green. Gay rights, unmarried mothers, atheism, there is no place for any of it under Islam.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement