Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty juice bottle needed.

Options
  • 18-04-2018 9:47am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

Bought a 200ml shortfill and I am trying to open it to add my nicotine, the cap will not come off and I fear I will snap it if I do get it off as its wedged in there. So I am on the lookout for empty bottles so I can transfer to that so no fear of spilling away all my juice. Is there anywhere I could pick something up local that any of you have found that might be suitable for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Not sure where you are based, but I have used these when laying down my nic for freezing.
    http://bomar.ie/product/100-ml-medical-round-amber-glass-bottle/
    But you could repurpose pretty much anything around the house, I have used screw top cider bottles for large quantities and (obviously washed) vinegar bottles for smaller amounts.
    Alternatively pop into your local chemist, they will have glass or plastic brown bottles in various sizes.
    Even a plastic coke bottle should serve as temporary accommodation!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I've used this place a few times. Very good. Google for discounts before buying - but prices very cheap anyway
    www.ibottles.co.uk

Advertisement