Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 18-04-2018 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Hi , 

Applied online for an increase to my overdraft facility yesterday at lunch time. 

Could you please tell me the expected turn around time for an application to be processed and the facility on the account?

I will be abroad from Friday morning and it would be great if it was available prior in case needed in an emergency. 

Thanks, 

Mark 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi , 

Applied online for an increase to my overdraft facility yesterday at lunch time. 

Could you please tell me the expected turn around time for an application to be processed and the facility on the account?

I will be abroad from Friday morning and it would be great if it was available prior in case needed in an emergency. 

Thanks, 

Mark 

Hi there,

Thanks for the message.

We would endeavour to have an overdraft application as soon as possible but the time frame can change depending on what checks need to be done in relation to your application. Please be assured that you'll be contacted directly as soon as your application has been fully processed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Hi , 

Thanks, 

Mark 

Hi there,

Thanks for the message.

We would endeavour to have an overdraft application as soon as possible but the time frame can change depending on what checks need to be done in relation to your application. Please be assured that you'll be contacted directly as soon as your application has been fully processed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, 

Could you give an approximate timeframe ? I understand they are done on a case by case basis. However it would be good to have know if I should wait a week or a couple of days before following up again. 

Thank you. 

Mark 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi MartyMcFly84,

Thanks for your reply.

It would usually be 2-3 working days however as mentioned above this could vary depending on the application.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement