Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir mobile

Options
  • 18-04-2018 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi.

1:
    I'm on bill pay with Eir, currently out of contract, on a 30 day rolling contract.
    Is it possible to switch to a 30 sim only contract?

2:
    My contract was setup ~ 5 years ago, pre the recent EU roaming rules changes.
    I have an issue with roaming abroad, calls etc.
    Is it possble that roaming isn't enabled on my contract?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi.

1:
    I'm on bill pay with Eir, currently out of contract, on a 30 day rolling contract.
    Is it possible to switch to a 30 sim only contract?

2:
    My contract was setup ~ 5 years ago, pre the recent EU roaming rules changes.
    I have an issue with roaming abroad, calls etc.
    Is it possble that roaming isn't enabled on my contract?

Cheers
    Hi yomamasflavour ,

Thanks for contacting us here. 

It is possible that you are not set up for roaming, to have this investigated I would recommend contacting our support team on 1901.

In regards to your question of changing to a 30-day sim only contact, this is possible and our customer support team can process this for you also.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement