Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fibre installation - rocket science

Options
  • 18-04-2018 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I would just like to ask someone if it is a really that hard to include an information that 2 technicians are required for the installation since a cabinet is located accross the street. Due to the requlatory reasons 2 technicians must be present since they need to stop a traffic while they stretch a cable accross a road. I know this for a fact since I have been told so by a KN technician. So my question is why do you always send 1 technician for an installation? Is it a really rocket science to put this note on a working order? I have mentioned this not once but 3 TIMES during a chat with your agent. This is so frustrating. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

tosito74 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would just like to ask someone if it is a really that hard to include an information that 2 technicians are required for the installation since a cabinet is located accross the street. Due to the requlatory reasons 2 technicians must be present since they need to stop a traffic while they stretch a cable accross a road. I know this for a fact since I have been told so by a KN technician. So my question is why do you always send 1 technician for an installation? Is it a really rocket science to put this note on a working order? I have mentioned this not once but 3 TIMES during a chat with your agent. This is so frustrating. 
    Hi tosito74, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey  

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tosito74

Hi,

Hi tosito74, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves. I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey  
    Hi Tracey,

I have sent you a PM.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Hi tosito74, 

Thanks

Tracey  
    Hi Tracey,

I have sent you a PM.

Regards
    Perfect, thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tombur

Perfect, thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,
    Did you get the PM I sent you last night.
    Tombur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Tombur wrote: »
    Perfect, thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey,
    Did you get the PM I sent you last night.
    Tombur
    Hi Tombur,

Tracey is currently out of office.

Please feel free to forward on the PM to me.

I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Tombur

Hi Tombur,

Tracey is currently out of office.

Please feel free to forward on the PM to me.

I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

PM sent

Advertisement