Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay in lodgements?

Options
  • 18-04-2018 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Yesterday I lodged €70 into my account at the coolock village atm and it shows on 365 that the transaction was completed BUT my available funds had not increased.
    I do have two pending transactions showing but they have already deducted the amount the day of purchase. I vigorously check my account after every purchase as I like to keep an eye on my money at all times so this is really strange that it has not shown up.

I tried contacting you through twitter but got nowhere with that and I had been on the phone on hold for 20 minutes so I hung up.

Tried to withdraw the €70 but said I had insufficient funds so is there something wrong with my account or the atm at coolock village? This is very incinvient to me as I have things to pay out this week. This has never happened to me before and would just like some answers. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Ocean_c wrote: »
    Yesterday I lodged €70 into my account at the coolock village atm and it shows on 365 that the transaction was completed BUT my available funds had not increased.
    I do have two pending transactions showing but they have already deducted the amount the day of purchase. I vigorously check my account after every purchase as I like to keep an eye on my money at all times so this is really strange that it has not shown up.

I tried contacting you through twitter but got nowhere with that and I had been on the phone on hold for 20 minutes so I hung up.

Tried to withdraw the €70 but said I had insufficient funds so is there something wrong with my account or the atm at coolock village? This is very incinvient to me as I have things to pay out this week. This has never happened to me before and would just like some answers. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry that you feel that the answer you received on Twitter was not sufficient. As mentioned in the Twitter conversation you can raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile. The advisers there will be able to look into your account details to see if this amount has been credited to your account and is reflecting in your account balance.  

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

Advertisement