Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portugal Tourist Visa Processing Times_HELPPP!!!

Options
  • 18-04-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm trying to reach Portugal consulate in Ireland to understand their processing timelines on short term tourist visa but they keep sending me website links that doesn't have English option and I don't speak Portugese.
    Can anyone advise (previous experience) on how long does it take to get the visa after the application?
    My appointment it on May 9 and I have a flight on May 31. I wonder if it is too risky!

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

What passport do you hold? With an EU passport you dont need a visa

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tugceu

Unfortunately I need it as I own Turkish passport.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Have you tried using the translate feature of google chrome on the portugese website?

I’d say they would be prerty efficient although i have no personal experience. I’ve sent my passport to the uk twice for visas to africa and had in back within a week.

Advertisement