Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for beer?

Options
  • 18-04-2018 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭

Just getting the feelers out ....

I used to organise a ton of events on here but stopped after a few years as eventually it came to a natural end. Since then I have been organising a lot of events through the meetup.com website.

As a once off I thought hey how about some drinks with people on here? Always nice to meet new people. No guarantee that I will be doing it anytime soon after this one (if it goes ahead) but we will see....

Would be either a Friday or Saturday night :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Where abouts you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

As long as im free id be up for it! Been to a few boards beers around the country before,be good to have one now I live down here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Would be interested just as long as I don't have some running event on the Sunday :)

Advertisement