Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secretarial skills

Options
  • 18-04-2018 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone know of any evening course I could do in excel or payroll in the next few weeks ..I was meant to start in GTI but unfortunately it's cancelled at the last minute leaving me high and dry 😥....Pittman are so so expensive. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

have you looked at online courses? I know they are not for everyone but they are good.
    Lynda.com have a very good one on excel. You pay 25-30 per month with unlimited access.
    Udemy also have good courses - check the thread on the bargain alerts forum. Sometimes these are as low as 11.99.
    You may have to pay more for certification.
    If you are motivated these could work.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭puddles59

Thank you .I was hoping not to have to go down the online route but may have no choice ðŸ˜.cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

G.R.E.T.B. have a few Accounts and Administration / Office Courses for both Evenings and Days. Look on their Website.

Advertisement