Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Van Conversion

Options
  • 18-04-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All,
    I have just purchased a 06 Opel Movano crew cab and started my conversion and have a couple of questions you might be able to help me with.

I have declared off road within the 21 days as it had no DOE or Tax for over a year, Is this correct thing to do?

As a crew cab it has three rear seat which I plan on using just two and moving forward a bit and re bolting down with 12mm bolts & Nylon
    lock nuts and plates, is this OK?

I have bought smev 9222 twin hob and sink, does this cover "cooking" part required to be classed as a camper? Does the kitchen need to be bolted through floor also?

I am fitting bunk beds transversely at the rear of the van, any special requirements there?

I plan on using 12v power mostly with solar panels and have been recommended CTEK D250SA Dual DC-DC Charger, anyone with experience using this charger. What leisure battery size would you recommend 120a or two 100a batteries? It will be a 4 berth so two kids using a lot of power.
    Sorry for all the questions, Thanks for the help.
    Stephen

Advertisement