Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conveyancer Fee

Options
  • 19-04-2018 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Good Morning All,

Just wondering what the average price is for a Conveyancer. It should be a straight forward sale as we are buying from my husbands relative. We are aware of the tax implications, etc. Just wondering of the average price for a Conveyancer.

Thank You :):)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 689 ✭✭✭FlipperThePriest

Somewhere between €1,000 and €2,000 would be usual. Being a relative shouldn't really affect things as your solicitor will be conveyancing for both you and the bank that is financing (assuming it is being financed). Also, things will need to be in order should you ever wish to sell at a later stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

i just paid €1500 + fees etc came to 3100 but in fairness i needed a lot of maps ROWs etc, would think for straight forward 1500 is well covered

Advertisement