Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will Laura Whitmore ever break America or her high heeled shoes?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

44077189_2132150676818148_1365136826544685056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&oh=f57aca9ebbaf32d88c192c09a3e8a86d&oe=5C4DCAEC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

44077189_2132150676818148_1365136826544685056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&oh=f57aca9ebbaf32d88c192c09a3e8a86d&oe=5C4DCAEC

“Laura Whitmore opens up shout when she.... was stalked relentlessly by Mikey Taylor from boards”

“Laura Whitmore reveals she wants to.... crack America so Mikey Taylor from boards will stop pestering the arsehole off her”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

WOW.

This lad is a fcuking nut job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

sasta le wrote: »
    Think the only thing I know her for was getting an MTV show remember reading about it years ago?

Yep, and she quit that, I believe she was expecting bigger things after that.

Didn't happen.

She's one person who I've never got the hype-even someone like Amanda Byram I 'kind of' understand how she's gotten work.
    She can be interesting enough in interviews, Byram I mean.

Whitmore, no. Btw, what's this commentary on her boobs-she's got great breasts in my eyes. Just the woman they're attached to is...annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,007 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm sure TV3 will give her a job on the all girl show about entertainment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Have a feeling the Irish media are pushing her here for a return home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I'm sure TV3 will give her a job on the all girl show about entertainment.

As mentioned earlier, Glenda Gillson's out on maternity leave. Instead of giving the job to someone like Whitmore or whoever, they borrowed Blathnaid Treacy from RTE to fill in for Glenda.

So, even Xpose is pickier. (Remember that Riordan guy? Whatever happened to that idiot? The guy who said Ireland didn't know who Beyonce was?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

What have we done to deserve that ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭redbuck

I'm guessing her agent is pushing her as work is drying up in the UK. She linked with most jobs in Ireland at the minute.

Personally I think she should run for president with the groundswell of support for her here on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,869 ✭✭✭statto25

redbuck wrote: »
    I'm guessing her agent is pushing her as work is drying up in the UK. She linked with most jobs in Ireland at the minute.

Personally I think she should run for president with the groundswell of support for her here on boards.

Mikey can be her campaign advisor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: Alright, the way this is going, isn't going to end well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement