Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Glare Screen protector for working outside?

Options
  • 19-04-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

So, seeing as it's a lovely day today I decided to kill two birds with the one stone, and work on my laptop in my garden whilst also sunbathing. Unfortunately, even with my screen brightness/contrast settings maximised, I can barely see the screen, it's basically like a mirror and I'm just seeing my own reflection.

I did a bit of Googling, and saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV54iW2OEpE.

The guys uses an iPad screen protector with a matte finish, and it greatly reduces the reflectiveness of the screen. Is there anywhere around Dublin I could buy something like that?

I'm moving abroad soon and will likely be in the sun quite a bit, and would like to be able to use my laptop.

Advertisement