Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My mother is a lvl 6 student and I am starting an undergrad course- susi?

• 19-04-2018 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hi everyone!
    So I’m currently in a plc level 5 to get into UCD. We have applied for the susi grant and we think we may get the 50% contribution.
    However my mother is currently unemployed and has been since the need of December. She is applying for a level 6 in health care (so a QQI in further education). She will apply for back to ed allowance.
    Can she apply for susi? And would her application help us with me getting my grant like I know the rate will go down etc.
    thank you for answering! It’s difficult getting in touch with SUSI for help!

Advertisement