Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prenatal scans Co.Kerry

• 19-04-2018 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first pregnancy. My due date is 8th of December 2018. I'm in Killarney and wondering where could I have my first ultrasound scan (except in hospital wher my first scan is before 20 weeks -and that is too long for me to wait). Thank you. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hi everyone, I'm new here and this is my first pregnancy. My due date is 8th of December 2018. I'm in Killarney and wondering where could I have my first ultrasound scan (except in hospital wher my first scan is before 20 weeks -and that is too long for me to wait). Thank you. :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Try the Scotia Clinic in Tralee. I can’t remember what the charge is, but it’s about €100.

Advertisement