Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pajoro juinor

• 19-04-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭

Bought a pajoro junior automatic for shooting needs a bit of work if anyone knows where one is scraped I need a radiator any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

www.mitzybitz.com in the UK are a good part supplier.
    Word of the wise? Do NOT put a 2nd hand rad in any Mitsubishi Pajero. or any of their 4x4s.This is their engines Achilles heel.
    The engines are aluminium headed and will warp at the drop of a hat with any coolant problems.
    Appx 75% of their overheating problems are radiator related.It's utter false economy to do this job on the cheap.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭daleshooter

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    www.mitzybitz.com in the UK are a good part supplier.
    Word of the wise? Do NOT put a 2nd hand rad in any Mitsubishi Pajero. or any of their 4x4s.This is their engines Achilles heel.
    The engines are aluminium headed and will warp at the drop of a hat with any coolant problems.
    Appx 75% of their overheating problems are radiator related.It's utter false economy to do this job on the cheap.

Going to get mine repaired got quote for new one E650

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

650??Robbing fukers!:mad:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 kpd1982

try your local auto factors, if they deal with somora then I'm fairly sure rads are still available and you should be looking at around 200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭daleshooter

kpd1982 wrote: »
    try your local auto factors, if they deal with somora then I'm fairly sure rads are still available and you should be looking at around 200

Thanks for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement