Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook email problem

Options
  • 20-04-2018 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Out of nowhere I have problems signing into my account. I never had this before ? I don’t know why it needs my parents permission as I’m 24?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

I'd suggest logging into your MS account and checking the DOB they're using.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

I've been having glitchy problems with Outlook since they have been introducing the beta version. Log in details not recognised, associated mail accounts not accessible, and I'm told this morning that Microsoft have had their license suspended so I will be unable to access their website!

A reload sorted that. Still can't open links though, except by lifting the link details into my tab bar.

What a pain.

TT

Advertisement