Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adjusting Handlebar etc

Options
  • 20-04-2018 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

I have a MTB a year now and don't go out as much as I like, hence why I haven't asked this sooner

I keep getting pins in needles in right arm, i am trying to adjust the handlebars/controls/saddle anything to help

I looked at the bike online and handle bars where different to how are on my bike, so i turned them around so it's like a U not a N if that makes sense, then looking at youtube about position etc and trying adjust it myself

When i got the bike they had me up on it checked how i was etc, but seems of late i barely am out and my right arm is at me

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Zen0

Bike setup can be a bit counter intuitive. I used to get rsi in my wrists on my road bike. A bike fit (Aidan Hammond) moved my saddle back which reduced the weight on my wrists and solved the problem. Not sure if you can a bike fit for a mountain bike.

Advertisement