Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athboy Amenities

Options
  • 20-04-2018 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

How are you all

Just moved to Athboy recently, wondering if there is a pitch and putt course or driving range locally?

Trying to find some sort of past time that does not involve drinking!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Pandabear2

Hi GypsyByName,
    Just wondering how you are settling in to Athboy? Curious to know what it is like from the perspective of someone who's not from there.
    We are looking to buy a house somewhere within a commutable distance to Dublin.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭dar_cool

Pandabear2 wrote: »
    Hi GypsyByName,
    Just wondering how you are settling in to Athboy? Curious to know what it is like from the perspective of someone who's not from there.
    We are looking to buy a house somewhere within a commutable distance to Dublin.
    Thanks

Hi, this might help you but we moved to the general area about 3 years ago. We love it out here. We live in a house on its own so cant comment on different estates etc. The town itself is bustling. Good well stocked Centra, Great hardware, chipper is top notch. Can't comment on pubs as not a big drinker. Bus service to Dublin seems ok but I have heard a few complaints about it. I have used it a few times and thought it was fine.We have Fibre broadband aswell which is great out here. I work in Blanch so its not too bad of a spin. If you need anymore questions answered feel free to ask

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Pandabear2

Hi Dar cool,
    That's great, thank you for your feedback! Just wanted to hear that there wasn't anything too negative about the place.
    It does have a nice feel to it.
    Looking at Trim as well although house prices there are more expensive. Do you know much about Trim?
    Thanks again

Advertisement