Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters of the Universe (Live Action) 2019.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

Reboot after reboot after reboot of countless well established, well received movies. Sequel after sequel to movies that should have been one hit wonders. Stories with tenuous links to a brand or boardgame created to make a movie, and yet it takes companies whose expertise is meant to be in making films 20 years to make a film with an established storyline and fanbase.

It's unfathomable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,214 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I'm not familiar with her but after a quick look at her credits, it looks like we're going The CW route with this property. I'm not even mad, it's hilarious that after all these years, and I'm talking since the early 2000s at least, this is what all the money spent on scripts and the like has all whittled down to.

Advertisement