Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery Mower

Options
  • 20-04-2018 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a battery mover that will give a good low cut for frequent mowing. Grass area is approx 28m x 12m so not huge.

I currently have an old petrol one, that is heavy and awkward. Tried a self propelled one but felt the garden was too small for it - to many turns!

Any recommendations?

Thanks
    TTS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

Hi,

I am looking for a battery mover that will give a good low cut for frequent mowing. Grass area is approx 28m x 12m so not huge.

I currently have an old petrol one, that is heavy and awkward. Tried a self propelled one but felt the garden was too small for it - to many turns!

Any recommendations?

Thanks
    TTS

Have a look at the ego power plus models. They seem to be the front runners when it comes to battery power

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

Have a look at the ego power plus models. They seem to be the front runners when it comes to battery power

I was just looking at those. Any opinion on steel body vs plastic body?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

My sister has this Worx battery power unit, great lawnmower.

Has two 20v batteries that come with a charging unit, batteries can also be used in other Worx products.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6059062/Trail/searchtext%3EWORX.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Also consider a 16 inch Honda Izy petrol mower. Very light, manoeuvrable & high quality.

Advertisement