Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food diary for baby eczema

• 20-04-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but my 10 month old has developed eczema over the last few months and it’s seems to be getting worse no matter what I do. I’ve been to the doc and am treating it topically but I would like to get to the root of what is causing it. I have a feeling it is something in his diet and my gut feeling is that it’s dairy. I want to start keeping a food diary and see if I can spot any triggers. But I have a very basic question, how soon after eating a food he is intolerant to can I expect to see the problem worsen? If he has the offending food, can I expect to see a flare up in a couple of hours or does it take longer than that? I’m not going to make much progress til I figure the timeline out!

Advertisement