Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disrespect in RIP AVICII thread

Options
  • 20-04-2018 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

I think it's disgusting the disrespect being allowed in the thread regarding AVICII's death. If the same things were said about almost anyone else bans would be given out and the posts deleted. The users posting stuff like "At least I lived longer than him" didn't even get a warning and the post is still up.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Ya I reported that post. Don’t know why it’s still up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

You didn't put any pressure. I put in the mod warning when I was on my phone and removed the posts once I was back at the PC.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

As per the Feedback forum charter: "This forum is for feedback on Boards.ie related issues. It is a place for you to comment and air your opinion on issues that have a site-wide relevance, or offer suggestions on ways to improve user experience on the site."

This forum is not for forum-specific once-off issues. There are other avenues to bring such issues forwards if you feel that the moderators are ignoring them. In this instance, a fast-moving thread like the Avicii condolences thread is going to be difficult to keep on top of, particularly on a Friday night.

However, if such an issue arises again, the steps are as follows - PM the mods - if no response, PM the CMods. If, after that, there is an issue that requires further or urgent attention, please start a thread in Help Desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement