Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay indirect debit appearing in account

Options
  • 21-04-2018 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi,

Just have a question regarding a direct debit I have set up. It comes out of my current account on the 20th of every month and usually shows up in my savings account pretty much straight away. Yesterdays money left my current account but hasn't shown up in my savings account yet. Is this a normal delay?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

The Bogman wrote: »
    Hi,

Just have a question regarding a direct debit I have set up. It comes out of my current account on the 20th of every month and usually shows up in my savings account pretty much straight away. Yesterdays money left my current account but hasn't shown up in my savings account yet. Is this a normal delay?

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

It usually takes one business day for the funds to appear in your savings account online when paid in by Direct Debit. You should see the amount credit your savings account this morning. If the credit is made on a Friday, as the weekend are non banking day's, you'll usually see the credit appear the next business day.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,

Jane

Advertisement