Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business account

Options
  • 21-04-2018 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to switch business accounts, just have a few questions.
    What is the max daily limit on debit card purchases.

What are the fees for lodging money daily.

Can I transfer to a UK account in GBP

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

hairyslug wrote: »
    I'm looking to switch business accounts, just have a few questions.
    What is the max daily limit on debit card purchases.

What are the fees for lodging money daily.

Can I transfer to a UK account in GBP

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

Your available balance is usually your limit for a transaction on your Visa Debit card, however the merchant may have a maximum limit per transaction, and may need to seek authorisation to accept a larger amount.

Please see here for more information on switching your business account, and here for fees and charges associated.

You can set a UK account up as a SEPA or International Payee, and make regular payments to the UK. You may be eligible for Banking 365 with your business account, which you can do this quickly and easily. Alternatively you can register for Business Online.

If you wish to discuss your options with an advisor please call the Business Advisor Service team on 0818 200 348 and we'd be happy to go through any questions you may have.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement