Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66x time to Stephen’s green

Options
  • 21-04-2018 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I’m about to start commuting from Maynooth to harcourt Street. Anyone know how long the 750am 66x takes to Stephens green? I live 10 mins from the bus and train stops so am working out the best route. The other option is train to Pearce or Connolly and walk, the luas doesn’t appeal.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Have you tried entering it on Google Maps? Put the route in around the time you want to travel, and it'll calculate the journey time.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭CiaranW

I get the 66X from Leixlip, and it takes roughly an hour from there. I'd advise an earlier 66X.
    Everything slows up at Heuston and at O'Connell street thanks to the cross city Luas.
    Once the schools are off though for summer you can get a later bus which is good. Lazy kids!

Advertisement