Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir retail demo mode

Options
  • 21-04-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I bought a P10 from adverts when it first came out. Recently upgraded to the P20 pro and factory reset the P10 as I am going to sell it on. Since I've done so there is a Eir demo mode app on the phone.
    I no longer have the guys number I bought it from so I've no idea how he got it removed or can contact him to find out.
    Its worked fine since I bought it and only now I have factory reset it does this show up so I'm assuming it can be removed easily enough as long as you know how.
    Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

karlf wrote: »
    I bought a P10 from adverts when it first came out. Recently upgraded to the P20 pro and factory reset the P10 as I am going to sell it on. Since I've done so there is a Eir demo mode app on the phone.
    I no longer have the guys number I bought it from so I've no idea how he got it removed or can contact him to find out.
    Its worked fine since I bought it and only now I have factory reset it does this show up so I'm assuming it can be removed easily enough as long as you know how.
    Anyone any ideas?
    Hi karlf, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

The best advice I can offer is to call into your local eir store and they'll be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement