Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Firmino to Lukaku then VVD to someone at 5.4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mahrez out for Sterling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Imagine not having Salah in your team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Islander13 wrote: »
    Imagine not having Salah in your team

He can play 60 or 20 minutes I don't care. He's there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just the 2 goals and 2 assists for Salah. 2 goals and 1assist for Firmino.

Go without Liverpool players at your fcuking peril lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Benimar wrote: »

2 goals and 2 Assists for Firmino

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

But neither might not play this weekend? And then they play Chelsea away. Before finishing the season at home to Brighton, when they might have top 4 sewn up a couple of weeks before a champions league final. Could make a strong case that you only really need Salah, and only need him in GW38

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Klopp seemed fairly anxious to beat Stoke this weekend in bis post match interview i think they start but play 60mins

wardides wrote: »
    But neither might not play this weekend? And then they play Chelsea away. Before finishing the season at home to Brighton, when they might have top 4 sewn up a couple of weeks before a champions league final. Could make a strong case that you only really need Salah, and only need him in GW38

Salah will play this weekend. I don’t see why you are worried about the Chelsea away game, he’s done damage to better teams than them.

He has 43 goals, he’s going for Rushs Liverpool record of 47. Barring injury he will start all 3 remaining games.

kilburn wrote: »
    Klopp seemed fairly anxious to beat Stoke this weekend in bis post match interview i think they start but play 60mins

If Salah had been subbed in the 61st minute tonight he would have got you 22 points...uncaptained!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Is Lukaku to Jesus for a FT is sideways move?

I have no city coverage but selling Lukaku means I'll have no united attacking coverage (have DDG).

Salah will play this weekend. I don’t see why you are worried about the Chelsea away game, he’s done damage to better teams than them.

He has 43 goals, he’s going for Rushs Liverpool record of 47. Barring injury he will start all 3 remaining games.

Definitely not worried, but that week City have HUD & BHA, and United have Brighton & West Ham. I would say it's likely a City midfielder (Once rotation is understood) would outscore Salah. If you have him in your team, I'd be keeping him (unless you needed to gain large differential points), but I wouldn't be chopping and changing to get him back in.

wardides wrote: »
    Definitely not worried, but that week City have HUD & BHA, and United have Brighton & West Ham. I would say it's likely a City midfielder (Once rotation is understood) would outscore Salah. If you have him in your team, I'd be keeping him (unless you needed to gain large differential points), but I wouldn't be chopping and changing to get him back in.

IF you pick the correct City midfielder :pac:

On a serious note, I have Salah, 2 City Mids, Jesus and (maybe) Kane. If Kane doesn't fire this weekend I might go Lukaku. I don't see any merit in any other Man U players - especially after my failed Sanchez experiment in GW34.

IF you pick the correct City midfielder :pac:

On a serious note, I have Salah, 2 City Mids, Jesus and (maybe) Kane. If Kane doesn't fire this weekend I might go Lukaku. I don't see any merit in any other Man U players - especially after my failed Sanchez experiment in GW34.

I'm on the same line with the Sanchez debate. Got him in for Salah when Salah was injured in GW33. I'm tempted to take another hit (will be 8pts for the week) and go Sanchez > Salah. Probably allows me to upgrade Mahrez then for a City midfielder next week.

*That goes completely against what I've said above, but I'm in a decent position in my ML so all about holding from here on in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Rom & Mahrez out for Eriksen & Kane done deal before price changes. A bit apprehensive about signing City Mids due to possible rotation especially DGW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Thinking of Mahrez and Lukaku to Silva and Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭shatners bassoon

26 points behind in my league - BB and TC left. Leader only has BB.

Any thoughts on TCing this GW and taking an 8 point hit to get 12/13 DGWers for 37? Feel's like i'm wasting the BB if I just use it in 38! Could line up like this:

DDG Lossl

Monreal, Bednarek, Long, VVD, Chilwell

Pogba DSilva Alli Kenedy Mahrez

Jesus Kane Ayew

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Any thoughts on TCing this GW and taking an 8 point hit to get 12/13 DGWers for 37? Feel's like i'm wasting the BB if I just use it in 38! Could line up like this:

DDG Lossl

Jesus Kane Ayew

Cheers!

I'd keep the TC for the double game week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

DDG Lossl

Jesus Kane Ayew

Cheers!

Could you take the hits this week and BB this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Need to ditch Mahrez, which city mid to choose is challenging.

Do I go with Sane since he didn't play last week and assume he plays this week?

Can't afford KDB without a hit.

Is sterling or silva still a better option?

Decisions decions..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭shatners bassoon

Could you take the hits this week and BB this week

Already made my changes this week unfortunately.

My worry is that a BB in 38 is likely wasted because the chances are one or more of my first XI won't play anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Need to ditch Mahrez, which city mid to choose is challenging.

Do I go with Sane since he didn't play last week and assume he plays this week?

Can't afford KDB without a hit.

Is sterling or silva still a better option?

Decisions decions..

I went Mahrez to Sterling. He can be very wasteful but his points ceiling is very very high. He's been an integral part of the team this year so I see him being rested little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

DDG Lossl

Jesus Kane Ayew

Cheers!

GW38 is ripe for rotation on teams. you could be down a few players unless you're lucky. if you can BB this week at all, do it this. and TC in 37.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I went Mahrez to Sterling. He can be very wasteful but his points ceiling is very very high. He's been an integral part of the team this year so I see him being rested little.

honestly, I'm thinking of putting the TC on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

SlickRic wrote: »
    honestly, I'm think of putting the TC on him.

Definitely an option. Those two fixtures in the dgw are very juicy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

SlickRic wrote:
    honestly, I'm thinking of putting the TC on him.

As am I. I was all set to put it on Kane but looking at his performances over the last few weeks I'm a little dubious of him now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Why is everyone so sure Kenedy can’t face Chelsea gw38?
    I know they are his parent Club but that doesn’t automatically rule him out
    FFS have an article stating he has 4 games left
    FPL do not have him down as no fixture 38 either

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Can't decide on Mane to Son, Eriksen, or Sterling.
    So gonna wait and see how they and kane are before using 2FT for the DGW

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Have a bench boost but won't have enough players to use it ,no keeper Elliot and Mbemba.Is it worth taking hits to field a team?
    What I am thinking of doing is bank this game week and then take the hits next game week.

Team is
    Courtois/Elliot
    Alonso VVD Monreal Ake Mbemba
    Salah Zaha Sterling Lingard Carroll
    Auybaumeyang Vardy Jesus

Then next week
    For the DGW use BB
    Courtois/Elliot
    Alonso Cedric Ake Monreal Mbemba
    Sane Sterling Lingard Willian Carroll
    Kane Jesus Vardy

Give me 25 players with a strong team.
    I could get Lukaku and boost Mbemba and Elliot to DGW players and it's more hits to take.
    Any advise ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

km79 wrote:
    Why is everyone so sure Kenedy can’t face Chelsea gw38? I know they are his parent Club but that doesn’t automatically rule him out FFS have an article stating he has 4 games left FPL do not have him down as no fixture 38 either

It does rule him out. The rule is you can't play against parent club in the league, you can in cups.

Advertisement