Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    Why is everyone so sure Kenedy can’t face Chelsea gw38?
    I know they are his parent Club but that doesn’t automatically rule him out
    FFS have an article stating he has 4 games left
    FPL do not have him down as no fixture 38 either

Kenedy was ineligible to face Chelsea when Newcastle met Chelsea in the fourth round of the FA Cup earlier this year. FPL always have the fixtures listed regardless of the eligibility of the players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Dearg81 wrote: »
    It does rule him out. The rule is you can't play against parent club in the league, you can in cups.

Not sure about that, he couldn't play against Chelsea in the cup in January.

I don't ever remember seeing anyone playing against a parent club on loan, but not sure if it's a rule as such. Might just be the terms of the loan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

tailgunner wrote: »
    Not sure about that, he couldn't play against Chelsea in the cup in January.

I don't ever remember seeing anyone playing against a parent club on loan, but not sure if it's a rule as such. Might just be the terms of the loan.

Looking at it again, it appears Kenedy was cup-tied for Newcastle having played for Chelsea in the third round. I think he will be ineligible to face Chelsea in the league though as per the usual terms of loan agreements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

It's not a given
    Clubs can agree to let him play against parent club
    It is not normally the case bit definitely has happened . It happened last year but I can't remember now who it was

Never mind it is a rule !!!!
    http://www.itsroundanditswhite.co.uk/articles/does-parent-club-rule-distort-premier-league-chelsea-mufc

Not sure on Kennedy now . Don't want to head into 38 with one definite red flag.
    Have to downgrade doucoure though and Andy King just isn't as appealing !!!!!

JWP could be an option but recent minutes on pitch are a concern

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I still think the debate is irrelevant as the initial query was who to pick out of Kenedy or Milivojevic. For me it's Milivojevic every time. He seems to be the man in form so go for him, regardless of how many games either have left. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

MpR4xLAl.png

Need some help - .3m itb and one FT.

I'm leaning towards banking this week so I can make my two FTs next week when there's a clearer picture of who's in contention for the DGW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

AdMMM wrote: »
    MpR4xLAl.png

Need some help - .3m itb and one FT.

I'm leaning towards banking this week so I can make my two FTs next week when there's a clearer picture of who's in contention for the DGW.

Leave as is. You're in good shape, the free transfer will be more useful next week

I'm torn between banking and taking a hit to prepare for BB!!!! Problem is my team is well set up for this week as long as VVD starts . LMS is now in my mind too though so I don't want to leave a massive hit for next week in case I make it through . And every hit could also be crucial in another league .
    So in short
    I've no idea what I'm going to do and will probably STILL own doucore by tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

I'm torn between banking and taking a hit to prepare for BB!!!! Problem is my team is well set up for this week as long as VVD starts . LMS is now in my mind too though so I don't want to leave a massive hit for next week in case I make it through . And every hit could also be crucial in another league .
    So in short
    I've no idea what I'm going to do and will probably STILL own doucore by tomorrow

I'm in the same boat. I'd have taken a -8 by now if it wasn't for LMS. Instead I've done nothing, and the transfers I wanted to do are 0.2m more expensive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Messed up my free hits this year -
    Bench Boost or Triple Captain for the DGW?

tailgunner wrote: »
    So in short

I'm in the same boat. I'd have taken a -8 by now if it wasn't for LMS. Instead I've done nothing, and the transfers I wanted to do are 0.2m more expensive!
    It’s not just the LMS for me
    It’s more the B.B.
    I’m in 2 very tight leagues and I’m trying to weigh up whether the hits are even worth bringing in some of the players I have in mind.
    Be a pain to have held it this long and end up playing Burnley players instead of going big but it may happen ........ in fact with one transfer this week it may even be a better option
    Current bench
    Hennesy home to Leicster Mawson Home to Chelsea chilwell away to palace
    Doucore could then be sold for Kennedy at home to West Brom
    I’m strongly considering it and obviously if I still had TC I would for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Mahrez to Sterling or Hazard back to Salah? Have Vardy & Willian for Leicester/Chelsea cover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

hupskip wrote: »
    Messed up my free hits this year -
    Bench Boost or Triple Captain for the DGW?

Depends on how well set-up your bench is. All things being equal, its probably best to use TC on the remaining DGW as rotation makes BB an unpredictable beast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

COH wrote: »
    Mahrez to Sterling or Hazard back to Salah? Have Vardy & Willian for Leicester/Chelsea cover

It's a toss-up, especially if you have no City or Pool coverage. Best to wait for news of the Pool line-up, and if Salah starts I'd say he's the priority.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Banking. Setting up for DGW37.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChrisWeiland

Is Danilo worth a punt?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Banking. Setting up for DGW37.

Was thinking that but I had no city cover and Mahrez/Lukaku were really pissing me off.

Went Mahrez -> Dilva & Lukaku -> Jesus

Now we wait until they are both rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Klopp more or less saying full strength tomorrow. The fact the cl games are Tues wed means a 4 day rest eitherside of the stoke game it makes a big difference. For the city game with the Everton one in between it was wed sat Tue 3 days in between. Also I don't think non Liverpool fans grasp that Liverpool really need to get something out of the game tomorrow otherwise they allow Chelsea's top 4 faith to be in their own hands. 3 games in 6 days as opposed to 3 games in 8 days makes a big difference. Also Liverpool are in full injury crisis mode who are they supposed to play if these players are rested.

So in short
    Just spotted leader in that league won’t have salah this week
    Hhhmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Any love for Lukaku for the next games week,nice fixtures and playing for second and hes a sure starter and is alot cheaper than Kane?Very tempted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Any love for Lukaku for the next games week,nice fixtures and playing for second and hes a sure starter and is alot cheaper than Kane?Very tempted.

Wasn't he dropped for the last game?

He will give a steady score
    I’d still prefer Kane and risk the heartache for the chance of a massive score

Yea came on and scored tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Rested, not dropped, though I have dumped him for Jesus, purely based on money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

lost 30 points last week on some people last GW.

this is the week that my team needs to bounce back, as rivals who FH'd have out of form players this week, and I have most of the players they want.

the only way I'll get screwed is if Leicester run riot. which will probably happen.

Salah, City and Spurs should surely see me in good shape, but you never know in this crazy game.

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Rested, not dropped, though I have dumped him for Jesus, purely based on money

Yea I have Jesus allready,I have planned to drop Salah after this game week(had him all season) and bring in Kane and Sane for Salah and Auyebaumeyang

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

SlickRic wrote: »

this is the week that my team needs to bounce back, as rivals who FH'd have out of form players this week, and I have most of the players they want.

the only way I'll get screwed is if Leicester run riot. which will probably happen.

Salah, City and Spurs should surely see me in good shape, but you never know in this crazy game.

I'm in the same boat I've salah, 3 spurs and 2 city and I'm going to BB with no hits. I should make up ground this week but there are no guarantees in this game. You just have to hope the weeks your well set up for you make gains and the weeks your not you don't lose too much ground. You can end up being very unfortunate the way some weeks pan out.

SlickRic wrote: »

I'm in the same boat I've salah, 3 spurs and 2 city and I'm going to BB with no hits. I should make up ground this week but there are no guarantees in this game. You just have to hope the weeks your well set up for you make gains and the weeks your not you don't lose too much ground. You can end up being very unfortunate the way some weeks pan out.

What’s your current bench for the B.B.?
    Assume you have TC left for next week then ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Depends on how well set-up your bench is. All things being equal, its probably best to use TC on the remaining DGW as rotation makes BB an unpredictable beast.

Subs are:
    Dubravka, Long, Cedric and Carroll. All playing at home so think I'll use the BB this week and save the TC for Kane next GW

Advertisement