If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for QE55Q7f and suitable soundbar

Options
  • 21-04-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

The philips tv I bought off you years back has decided to no longer talk to our PS4PRO so it is time to look at a replacement. Attracted to the Q7f among others. Also considering a soundbar. What would you recommend and at what price to get the best bang for buck. Probably going to order in time to get the promotion around the football shirt and q style accessories promotion assuming they can be claimed in ROI on a purchase from yourselves.

Thanks

Peter

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

The philips tv I bought off you years back has decided to no longer talk to our PS4PRO so it is time to look at a replacement. Attracted to the Q7f among others. Also considering a soundbar. What would you recommend and at what price to get the best bang for buck. Probably going to order in time to get the promotion around the football shirt and q style accessories promotion assuming they can be claimed in ROI on a purchase from yourselves.

Thanks

Peter
    Hi PeterDGriffin.

Thanks for coming back to us again.

The current price on the 55Q7F would be £1099
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202512-qe55q7f.aspx

It it part of the following promotion:
    purchasing any Samsung QE/Q7FN or above 2018 QLED TV will be able to get £100 off one of the following QLED accessories, and claim a complimentary football shirt of their favourite nation via redemption.

QLED Accessories included:
    WMN12/22 No Gap Wall Mounts (please note that the old MN11/21 wall mounts also fit the 2018 models)
    VGSOCM15 New 2018 15m Invisible Optical Cable
    VGSGSM11S Tower Stand
    VGSTSM11B Studio Stand
    (I will double check its available in the ROI).

You could stick with a Samsung soundbar as they are also a few promotions running on them:
    The HW-MS550 if purchased comes with 6 months "Popcorn Subscription" Priced at £379.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-hwms550-black.html

HW-MS6500 if purchased comes with 6 months "Popcorn Subscription" Priced at £469.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/sams-hwms650-xu.html
    (Is available in the ROI)

Delivery would cost at £6.99.
    The TV includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge also.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭PETERDGRIFFIN

Thank you Kenny

Do I understand correctly that if I order the no gap wall mount with the television, the promotion will be applied straight away. If so I will go with that immediately.

Could you let me know how much and how to pay.

I will come back on the soundbar later.

Regards

Peter

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thank you Kenny

Do I understand correctly that if I order the no gap wall mount with the television, the promotion will be applied straight away. If so I will go with that immediately.

Could you let me know how much and how to pay.

I will come back on the soundbar later.

Regards

Peter
    Hi Peter,

The £100 would be taken off the bundle price when bought together so if you were buying the 55Q7F with the WMN-M21EA you would be paying a total of £1288 with £6.99 shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.