Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is your Chat Support Team ending chat sessions abruptly without resovling issues?

Options
  • 21-04-2018 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Twice now I have been talking to an eir rep regarding a drop in broadband speed since switching over and both times the rep has decided to end the chat session abruptly and without sorting the issue. First fella said he understood the problem and next thing starts asking me about eir sport and if I was registered for it - which was bewildering as I clearly told him the problem which was line speed was my concern...nothing to do with getting eir sport. Second chat session was the highlight though, explained the problem, told me they understood the problem, gave them the account number and momments later they end the session - unbelievable stuff.

Wish I could say this was my first bad expereince with eir but thats a story for another day...anyway, my question is - is there anyone here that can actually help resolve the problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Twice now I have been talking to an eir rep regarding a drop in broadband speed since switching over and both times the rep has decided to end the chat session abruptly and without sorting the issue. First fella said he understood the problem and next thing starts asking me about eir sport and if I was registered for it - which was bewildering as I clearly told him the problem which was line speed was my concern...nothing to do with getting eir sport.  Second chat session was the highlight though, explained the problem, told me they understood the problem, gave them the account number and momments later they end the session - unbelievable stuff.

Wish I could say this was my first bad expereince with eir but thats a story for another day...anyway, my question is - is there anyone here that can actually help resolve the problem?
    Hi uknowwhatimean ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement