Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chokes

• 21-04-2018 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Im looking for new chokes for my gun. Do i need to get special ones for my gun or are chokes all one universal thread to fit most guns

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Im looking for new chokes for my gun. Do i need to get special ones for my gun or are chokes all one universal thread to fit most guns

What is the make and model. Lots of chokes are different

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

https://www.brownells.co.uk/Shotgun-Parts/Choke-Tubes-Accessories

Use the above link to determine what you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jamesshooter

I have a 12 bore armed spe 12 its a turkish gun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I have a 12 bore armed spe 12 its a turkish gun
    Then you need chokes for that gun specifically. Even beretta Chokes differ between gun models.

Then you need chokes for that gun specifically. Even beretta Chile's differ between gun models.

Any idea where to go for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

There are interchangeable chokes, you'll need to go through a few of the after market manufacturers to determine this.
    I got my info for my own after market chokes from a USA site Thrulock and followed up my inquiries with a email to confirm correct fit. Unfortunately they could not do buisness with me but the information I gained allowed me to get various chokes from BrownellsUK.

Armed website list the chokes as Mobil and these can be purchased aftermarket.

There are interchangeable chokes, you'll need to go through a few of the after market manufacturers to determine this.
    I got my info for my own after market chokes from a USA site Thrulock and followed up my inquiries with a email to confirm correct fit. Unfortunately they could not do buisness with me but the information I gained allowed me to get various chokes from BrownellsUK.
    Armed website list the chokes as Mobil and these can be purchased aftermarket.

So im just after aftermarket mobil chokes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

So im just after aftermarket mobil chokes

Mobil chokes are made by beretta/benelli, i had a franchi that took mobil chokes. Mandel chokes in the uk is your best bet

Email mike leovold from mandel and tell him the make and model of shotgun and he will sort you out with whatever you need

Mobil chokes are made by beretta/benelli, i had a franchi that took mobil chokes. Mandel chokes in the uk is your best bet

Email mike leovold from mandel and tell him the make and model of shotgun and he will sort you out with whatever you need

Will do thanks

Advertisement