Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress removal

• 22-04-2018 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone recommend a way for me to get rid of a twin size mattress and box spring and a full-size mattress and box spring? I have tried Greenstar but they don’t accept them at the Sligo location, and I don’t want to drive all the way to Limerick if it’s not necessary. I would rather not get a skip for such a small project. I have also tried posting the mattresses on done deal and Facebook, but no interest so far. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount to have them picked up and disposed. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Kdacey wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a way for me to get rid of a twin size mattress and box spring and a full-size mattress and box spring? I have tried Greenstar but they don’t accept them at the Sligo location, and I don’t want to drive all the way to Limerick if it’s not necessary. I would rather not get a skip for such a small project. I have also tried posting the mattresses on done deal and Facebook, but no interest so far. I would be willing to pay a reasonable amount to have them picked up and disposed. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you!

Barna Waste in Ballaghaderreen will take them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Are you sure they don't accept them at Greenstar in Sligo?

Was in there today and the first thing I saw was one of their skips full of mattresses. Is it the box spring that's the issue?

Advertisement