If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 49UJ670V

Options
  • 22-04-2018 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all, I'm looking to pick up the LG 49UJ670V.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202502-49uj670v.aspx

I won't be placing the order until friday (payday) but I had a question before that. On the website it says if you make your first order on the site, the item will be sent to the billing address of the card used. This is an issue for me as I've recently moved for work and not made it into a bank to change my address.

I did place an order (over the phone) with richersounds before, back in 2009,  so while I don't have an account on the site this wouldn't be my first order with you. I checked my emails and I was talking to a lad called John who I emailed my phone number to and he had someone call me to sort everything out .Will that allow me to have the tv sent to an address other than my cards billing addy?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

yergrand wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm looking to pick up the LG 49UJ670V.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202502-49uj670v.aspx

I won't be placing the order until friday (payday) but I had a question before that. On the website it says if you make your first order on the site, the item will be sent to the billing address of the card used. This is an issue for me as I've recently moved for work and not made it into a bank to change my address.

I did place an order (over the phone) with richersounds before, back in 2009,  so while I don't have an account on the site this wouldn't be my first order with you. I checked my emails and I was talking to a lad called John who I emailed my phone number to and he had someone call me to sort everything out .Will that allow me to have the tv sent to an address other than my cards billing addy?

Thanks
    Hi yergrand,

You can place the order over the phone if you would like to PM me your contact number. You would just need to provide me with proof of address for your new address.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 27 yergrand

Can't do that I'm afraid, only moved in a few weeks ago and I've had no post here
    I'll see what I can do about nipping in to the bank during the week.

If the address on my debit card/bank account is the same as the one I want the tv shipped to, that's enough yeah?

Can't do that I'm afraid, only moved in a few weeks ago and I've had no post here
    I'll see what I can do about nipping in to the bank during the week.

If the address on my debit card/bank account is the same as the one I want the tv shipped to, that's enough yeah?
    Hi Yergrand.

If you can PM with the previous address I should be able to look you up on our system.

As you are a previous customer I can ship to your new address for you and change it on our system for you.

Hi, I'd like to place the order for the tv today. what's the process? I'm assuming I can't just place an order on the website as I'll need to change my address.

pm'd kenny as above, should have re-read the thread before posting :)

Hi, I'd like to place the order for the tv today. what's the process? I'm assuming I can't just place an order on the website as I'll need to change my address.

pm'd kenny as above, should have re-read the thread before posting :)
    Thanks for the PM, I'll get that processed as soon as possible.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

arrived yesterday. It's fantastic, thanks.

When I get my third tv in another decade I'll be sure to check richersounds first :)

arrived yesterday. It's fantastic, thanks.

When I get my third tv in another decade I'll be sure to check richersounds first :)
    Hi yergrand! Thanks for the post and glad to hear you're happy with it!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.