Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming club kickstarter.

Options
  • 22-04-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys, my name is George, and I've started a Kickstarter for a gaming venue in Ballyconnell, Co.Cavan. While not exclusively a board game club, it will function as such during daytime. There has been local interest in the undertaking, but I'm curious if anyone else wants to make this happen.

As such, I ask you to help spread the word by sharing the campaign with people you who might like the idea.

Whether you have an opinion on the matter, or have a question, I welcome any input.

Thank you.

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dsynced/the-place-an-alcohol-free-entertainment-center

P.S: Mods didn't respond to my questions in PM's, so I assume this thread is allowed and not counted as advertisement. If it's not allowed, please don't ban me.

P.P.S: Mods would have preferred you wait or gently prod again via PM, but do also recognise that they should have read their PMs, a week is a fair time to expect a response, and that kickstarters are time sensitive. Members of the community have been permitted to post links to their kickstarters before, provided they ask nicely, and this is no exception.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Boardgaming in Ireland is way behind some other countries,but we are slowly catching up.
    Canada seems to have more than its share of successful stores.
    Dice tower,watch it played etc shows what is possible.....

Best of Luck with the kickstarter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Kensei

Aye, defo wanna make something like this here. I like billiards as well, seems like there's a huge aversion to that in Ireland. Either snooker or that toy pool is all I can get my hands on.

Advertisement