Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strava : No detail information

Options
  • 22-04-2018 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭

I am on the free version of Strava on iPhone, with latest version installed, but cant see any data on Strava segments for today’s ride (or previous rides that I could). It was ok yesterday, maybe slow showing detail information, but that’s all.

Is there a problem with it or are they restricting data to non-Premium users?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Zen0

I have Strava premium but it’s not showing up in the iOS app for me. Still visible on the web. Looks like a glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Same here , just back from a blast up howth head . Was going well and although the cups are showing up there are no other details . Annoying alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Good to know it’s not just me. Hope they fix it soon. I do t know the access password to view on PC.
    I only wanted to see how slow I was going today. Strong headwind up Lough Bre. Tiring!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

It's an issue, supposedly just on iOS but I think it's affecting web as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Budawanny

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Good to know it’s not just me. Hope they fix it soon. I do t know the access password to view on PC.
    I only wanted to see how slow I was going today. Strong headwind up Lough Bre. Tiring!
    You can log in using your gmail (google) password also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

There is a technical issue per their support Twitter feed

Advertisement