Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 year old boy with very narrow feet

• 22-04-2018 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi

My 2 year old boy has very narrow feet. When he was measured in Clarks today he was size 7 width d.

The only option in Clarks is to get the same shoes again that he has already (width e) and tighten the velcro. They have high sides so they don't slip off of him.

Can anyone recommend another shoe brand than might suit better?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Do you live in Dublin ? Cripps in Terenure stock different shoes for kids. Start Rite used to do narrow fits , not sure if they still exist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Would Attipas be an option for the good weather at least? They aren't that expensive and actually quite great for toddlers and easy to wash.
    I feel you, my daughter has really narrow feet too and we keep her in anything that gives her the most "barefoot" feel simply because that's what suits her feet best.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭murtyd17

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Do you live in Dublin ? Cripps in Terenure stock different shoes for kids. Start Rite used to do narrow fits , not sure if they still exist

Yes, will give Cripps a go

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭murtyd17

LirW wrote: »
    Would Attipas be an option for the good weather at least? They aren't that expensive and actually quite great for toddlers and easy to wash.
    I feel you, my daughter has really narrow feet too and we keep her in anything that gives her the most "barefoot" feel simply because that's what suits her feet best.

Never head of them, will have a look into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Hani Kosti

What about barefoot shoes? Would it be something you'd consider?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

My daughter is width d, always has been. Change brand. We used start rite and a Spanish brand I cannot remember the name of!

Can’t advise on Dublin shops as I am in Cork city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Yoghurt87

Primigi and Pablosky are two brands that are worth looking into.

Advertisement