Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 2 | Another Day in the Diamond [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 22-04-2018 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Episode 2 - "Another Day in the Diamond"

Airdate - April 22nd on AMC at 9/8c | April 30th on AMC UK at 9PM

A troubled survivor finds allies in an unexpected place; the life Madison has fought to build comes under threat.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 10 votes

0%
    20%
    robertpattersonjrkb 2 votes
    20%
    Collie DRosie Rant 2 votes
    30%
    geeceePrefab Sprouterricero 3 votes
    20%
    Hande hoche!Monife 2 votes
    0%
    0%
    10%
    duridian 1 vote
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Wonder is Morgan thinking what the viewers are 'ah Jesus not another saviors'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Unearthly wrote: »

I know what he was thinking after listening to another of Ricks dull speeches 'you can hide but you can't run' ........oh yeah watch me baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,707 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Wait, what happened? Did I miss something since Season 3?

I'm confused!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭Yester

fritzelly wrote: »
    Wait, what happened? Did I miss something since Season 3?

I'm confused!

I think they have taken a jump forward in time and all will be explained as they go on. I went back to check if I had seen all of season 3 after watching this episode.

Yester wrote: »
    I think they have taken a jump forward in time and all will be explained as they go on. I went back to check if I had seen all of season 3 after watching this episode.

Went and read a recap, just to be sure I wasn't losing my mind and not missed a webisode or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Liked the first one, got bored somewhere in between the 2nd episode......maybe starting on season 4 is not a great idea but there was nothing here to grab me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Not happy.
    I was pretty okay with this episode up to the point where the Vultures turned up.
    Then I just went f. this, because I realised they are going to turn Fear into a pile of armadillo poop, just like they have with the main show.

No wonder Lenny James didn't seem too excited about crossing over. He probably had seen the script at that point, and knew Madison and co, were just going to go down the same stupid drain as Team Rick et al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Decent enough episode. The girl feeding them info was pretty obvious. Still will be curious as to the direction they take.
    Imagine it's a device that gets them on the road, similar to the dam last time with Proctor's crowd. Hopefully its not a season(s) long plot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

As episodes go that was fairly alright. I wonder why Madison was not with the ambush at the end?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

A good bit different from them though. There was no violence, it was simply a case of "this is how it is, accept it and join us, or starve." The Vultures didn't take any joy in what they were doing. They are an interesting bunch with a different approach than other TWD or prior FTWD villains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I really enjoyed the first episode and was showing lots of promise. This episode however seems to have slipped back in to the normal pattern for this show. Characters doing wierd things without any understanding of what motivates them to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

As others have said, was digging the episode up till the point the Vultures/Saviours turned up complete with their Neganesque cocky leader. I know the whole 'find a safe haven' , 'haven comes under threat' is an obvious and perhaps unavoidable story avenue in a show like this, but if they were going to introduce a threat, why couldn't they have just used the Proctors from last season. Proctor John seemed to have some pretty grand plans that could have brought him back into conflict with the main cast and he has a completely different vibe to Negan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

did the kid bring in the weevils?

did the kid bring in the weevils?

Pretty much guaranteed

Advertisement