Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information on the Economy

Options
  • 22-04-2018 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I am completing a project based on Economic growth, Inflation and Employment in Ireland, I am writing to requesfor any information/statistics associated with my project, Statistics that are taken within in the past ten years would be preferable.

A reply or a recommendation for research would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Raffo_ wrote: »
    Hello,

I am completing a project based on Economic growth, Inflation and Employment in Ireland, I am writing to request for any information/statistics associated with my project, Statistics that are taken within in the past ten years would be preferable.

A reply or a recommendation for research would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Hi Raffo_,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

Any information we have on the above would be published here at our Press Room.

Alternatively, the Central Bank may be able to provide additional information.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Raffo_

Hi Jane,

[font=arial, sans-serif]On behalf of myself and my classmates we thank you for the provided information, and for the swift reply as well.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Raffo_ wrote: »
    Hi Jane,

[font=arial, sans-serif]On behalf of myself and my classmates we thank you for the provided information, and for the swift reply as well.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]
    Hi Raffo_,

You're more than welcome :o  Best of luck to you all with the project!

Thanks again,
    Jane 

Advertisement