Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric tooth brushes

Options
  • 22-04-2018 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am just wondering what is the best electric tooth brush to get. I know they last years so don’t mind spending on it. (Plus I have boots vouchers!!). The naive ones seem to be oral B or philips.
    Any advice appericated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,530 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I have owned both brands.

I personally prefer the Philips Sonicare range but they often get dodgy reviews for failing batteries.

I have had one fail before, after about 18 months...my current one is going strong, after maybe 2yrs.

The Oral B ones are good too, with cheaper heads if you need to buy replacements. The Philips branded ones are very expensive.

Edit: and never pay full price for either brand, they are constantly on special offers in Argos etc. Many of the better ones are often half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Thank you NIMAN for reply

Advertisement