Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in/near Cork

Options
  • 22-04-2018 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi so i am planning on moving to Cork and was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for gyms? Will be working in Fermoy so am looking to move to either Glanmire or Watergrasshill or the likes so a gym which I could visit on my way to/from work would be ideal. Thanks in advance :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Fermoy GAA gym would be the best value option €90 for 3 months or €200 for a year and it’s open from 6am to 10pm everyday apart from Christmas Day.
    You get a tag and let yourself in as you please with plenty of machines and a sauna.
    Majority of other options in fermoy rathcormac and watergrasshill area would be classes for spinning and resistance training etc.

Thanks for your reply, will be sure to check it out! I presume this gym has showering facilities?

Advertisement