Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 10 Keyboard and Mouse driver issue

Options
  • 22-04-2018 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Have a windows 10 HP envy laptop and recently the onboard keyboard and touchpad have stopped working. I installed a driver for a Dell monitor and that seems to have broken it. Have rolled Windows back to previous restore point but issue still exists.
    Tried to update driver through device manager but it says its up to date. Tried uninstalling the mouse/keyboard and restarting to prompt it but issue still exists. Both touchpad and keyboard work in the BIOS and external mouse and keyboard work fine. Also have manually installed synaptics driver but still nothing!
    I'm completely out of ideas and have exhausted all of my limited knowledge! Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement