Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willier cento10ndr....

Options
  • 23-04-2018 9:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone got one?
    Those things are a thing of absolute beauty.
    I'm the big 4-0 next birthday and thinking of one as a present to my good self!
    Expensive tho, so wondering where is best to buy them at the best price?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

terrydel wrote: »
    Anyone got one?
    Those things are a thing of absolute beauty.
    I'm the big 4-0 next birthday and thinking of one as a present to my good self!
    Expensive tho, so wondering where is best to buy them at the best price?

Salden.nl used to do great prices on Wilier

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

I got my Wilier from Salden, was a fair bit cheaper than anywhere else. They were great to deal with too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

colm18 wrote: »
    I got my Wilier from Salden, was a fair bit cheaper than anywhere else. They were great to deal with too.

I'll check them out.
    What one do you have? The look stunning, you can customise the colours on their own site, not sure if an online retailer would offer that.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

terrydel wrote: »
    I'll check them out.
    What one do you have? The look stunning, you can customise the colours on their own site, not sure if an online retailer would offer that.

Mine is a bit more humble than the cento10dr..a gtr with ultegra. Yeah, I don't think you can customise on Salde, at least you couldn't on the lower end models I was looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Jimmy's bike shop in Portmarnock can get Wilier in too, have a few in stock but wouldn't say they have that model. Might be worth contacting them to find out a price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

joey100 wrote: »
    Jimmy's bike shop in Portmarnock can get Wilier in too, have a few in stock but wouldn't say they have that model. Might be worth contacting them to find out a price.

Will do, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

I bought my Cento 1 SR from Salden at little over half the price I'd have paid here. It was an early 40th present to myself (39th :D) and the single best thing I've ever bought myself. I'd admired it for months. Go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

That is some serious bike p0rn.

Advertisement