Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly bus ticket?

Options
  • 23-04-2018 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi, I'm moving to Cork soon, since I got a job there and will probably have to commute by bus, so I've been looking at ticket prices and I think the monthly bus ticket for 87€ should be the best option for me, but I can't seem to find for what area that is? Is it only the city or the whole county? Is it to Cobh and Midleton as well? If it only covers the city, what counts as Cork city?
    I'm very confused.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

This is the zone.
    CorkDec2017Map.png

Cork_Leap_Card_A4_Map-1.jpg

Check if your employer does tax saver tickets. Makes them cheaper. www.taxsaver.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sweirdo

Thanks a lot! I just saw there is apparently a ticket for 100€ that includes the train, so that would be great, but I'll definitely ask them about the taxsaver ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

just watch with the trains, they tickets are generally point to point, if you get Midleton->Cork for example, it won't cover Cobh.

Advertisement