Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No mobile data all morning in Dublin

Options
  • 23-04-2018 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Both myself and my partner have iPhone SE's and neither of us have mobile data all morning in Dublin city centre (Dublin 1/2).  Her phone is no saying no SIM but when we tried SIM cards from other networks in the phone they worked fine.

Any solutions to this as it's getting a bit annoying now!

Aaron

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

batman_oh wrote: »
    Hi,

Both myself and my partner have iPhone SE's and neither of us have mobile data all morning in Dublin city centre (Dublin 1/2).  Her phone is no saying no SIM but when we tried SIM cards from other networks in the phone they worked fine.

Any solutions to this as it's getting a bit annoying now!

Aaron
    Hi batman_oh ,

We are aware that some of you may be experiencing intermittent mobile data in various locations throughout the country.

This is currently under investigation and we hope to have a resolution very soon.

Thank you for your patience during this time and apologies for the inconvenience

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement