Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom cycling jerseys

Options
  • 23-04-2018 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

We are designing new jerseys for our club and I was wondering can anyone suggest a company to use that has an online custom design tool?

I used Owayo last year but they came out the wrong color even after giving them the color code they came out teal instead of blue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

We used Spin 11 for ours and I gave them the pantone colour for our gear and they got it bang on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Cheers, any idea what the price was like per jersey and minimum order? We are looking for less than 20 jerseys in total

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Velorevolution as well. They supply our club gear and the jerseys are excellent. A bit more expensive than most, although there are options to suit most budgets and really the level of service you get is worth the extra little cost.

Send me a PM if you want more info.

Minimum order was 5 units of each and I think it was €110 for ss jersey and shorts and we also got 6-7 of their version of the Gabba long sleeve which turned out to be a fantastic quality jersey for €110

Easy enough to deal with and had to do a little chasing at the end but end result was exactly what we were looking for

IMG_20171223_133315_959_zpsclbvg5rl.jpg

ZomboMeme%2024122017113927_zpsxfsmeaq0.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,592 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

nice design there too - nice and simple.

• Advertisement

Based on the old Molteni jersey in the shape of the bands of colour, major stipulation was no sponsors

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭fondriest

Our club deals with Verge , no minimum order and great quality kit. Service is 100% , gives a delivery date when the order is finalised and ours has usually arrived early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

fondriest wrote: »
    Our club deals with Verge , no minimum order and great quality kit. Service is 100% , gives a delivery date when the order is finalised and ours has usually arrived early.

Move from velorevolution to verge too due to no min orders, really happy with their service and never let down with delivery time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Shane Dempsey ,Kalas 0864098100
    Highly recommend him
    Online tool to design your own jerseys
    Min order 5 items
    Very competitively priced
    Quick turnaround

I’ve no affiliation with this company but have dealt with Kalas and experienced excellent service.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Galibier do custom orders now too, though they've a big enough minimum order I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,397 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

fondriest wrote: »

+1 for verge our club gear

Advertisement